Sportsfields And Leisure Facilities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon
Maroondah City Council Croydon urgently required following position for Sportsfields And Leisure Facilities Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sportsfields And Leisure Facilities Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Maroondah City Council Croydon Jobs Details:
An exciting role is available to lead the Sportsfield maintenance team across Maroondah’s Sportsfields.
We are looking for a dynamic Sportsturf specialist to lead and manage team members and contractors in the maintenance and construction of Councils Sporting Fields and Leisure Facilities grounds with a focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
You will need to have;
• Experience in fostering a positive, empowering & participatory organisational team culture.
• Demonstrated experience leading, managing, and coaching a team in the achievement of organisational goals and objectives.
• Demonstrated experience in Turf Management or similar field.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding in contemporary turf management practices, turf renovation, cricket wicket preparation and irrigation systems.
• Demonstrated experience in major Sportsfields construction.
• Demonstrated experience in Customer Service.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Jeremy Cutajar, Manager Maroondah Golf Courses on Tel: 9298 4510.