Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Blackbook Executive Newcastle
Blackbook Executive Newcastle urgently required following position for Maintenance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Blackbook Executive Newcastle Jobs Details:
This leading food manufacturing business has invested heavily in their brands and developed new and exciting products. Due to the strong demand for their products and part of the strategy to keep up with this ongoing demand, as well also continue with the plants performance they are now seeking an experience Maintenance Manager to join their site in Newcastle.
Reporting into the Site Operations Manager you'll responsible for;
- Leading the site based maintenance teams and driving maintenance plans and processes.
- Developing and implementing the R&M strategy for the site.
- Assisting with capital projects that are related to the site.
- Driving change management and continuing on the path of preventative maintenance and reducing machine downtime.
- One of the key focuses will also be managing system compliance and integrity and providing training to your group on the CMMS system.
To be successful in this you'll have the following background;
- Minimum Engineering trade qualification, ideally tertiary qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline.
- A positive and engaging leadership style aligned with very strong communication skills
- An analytical and data driven approach to decision making
- Good understanding of continuous improvement methodology and its relationship to plant reliability
This is a great opportunity to step into a senior leadership position in a renowned manufacturing business offering great career opportunities and a fantastic environment to work within.
If you'd like to discuss this role further or have any questions regarding the role please contact Chadé Love 03 9823 7405 at Blackbook Executive