Apprentice Bricklayer Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Apprenticeship Support Australia Wodonga
Apprenticeship Support Australia Wodonga urgently required following position for Apprentice Bricklayer Wanted. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Bricklayer Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Apprenticeship Support Australia Wodonga Jobs Details:
Our Client is on the lookout for an Apprentice Bricklayer!!
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Cutting bricks to size using hammers, chisels or power tools
- Laying the bricks in horizontal courses
- Measuring out the work are and laying the first courses according to the architect's plans
- Mixing mortar, either by hand or with a mixing machine
- Spreading mortar evenlyto fix the bricks into place
- Ensuring that the line of the wall is totally straight and level. For this a spirit level or plumb line may be used
- Making access holes in the walls to allow electricians, plumbers nd other workers to bring water, electricity and commodities into the building.
To be a bricklyer you will need:
- Good practical skills
- The ability to work carefully and accurately
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A good awareness of health and safety issues (especially when carrying heavy loads at great heights)
- An ability to read technical plans
- A good level of fitness
- White Card
- Own Transportation
If this sounds like you, APPLY now - Please call Des Stones on 0417068489 or email email@example.com