Regulatory Affairs Positions Macquarie Park Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney
Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney urgently required following position for Regulatory Affairs Positions Macquarie Park. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regulatory Affairs Positions Macquarie Park Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney Jobs Details:
- Leading global pharmaceutical company
- Strong pipeline across a range of therapeutic areas
- Excellent team culture
About the company
Our client is a large global pharmaceutical company based in Macquarie Park. The company are passionate about team and culture fit and will provide adequate training and mentoring for the right candidate. They have an exciting pipeline of products and work across multiple therapeutic areas.
About the opportunity
Working within the regulatory team your main responsibility will be to ensure regulatory compliance of the prescription product portfolios. You will work closely with the quality and marketing teams to provide technical guidance and support.
- Dossier preparation and submissions - Cat 1 and Cat 3 applications
- Maintenance of product registrations
- Artwork approvals, product information updates
- Liaise with TGA and internal colleagues
- Provide technical support to quality and marketing teams.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 2 years regulatory affairs experience in pharma industry
- Will consider PhD candidates with relevant work experience
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy,Pharmacology or equivalent
- Knowledge of regulatory market
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent team player, proactive and competent
- Effective verbal and written communication
Strong work ethic, determined, dedicated, and driven to achieve targets. Transparent and honest working together to meet common goals. Cross functional environment, working collaboratively across the business
Develop your regulatory skill set within prescription medicines. Exposure to a variety of therapeutic areas. Strong product pipeline.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Recruitment Consultant, on 02 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927795A )