Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Total Metering Services Pty Ltd Dubbo
Total Metering Services Pty Ltd Dubbo urgently required following position for Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Total Metering Services Pty Ltd Dubbo Jobs Details:
Total Metering Services PTY LTD (TMS) is a regionally based Field Services Provider in the Electrical Industry, with branches in Dubbo, Port Macquarie, Newcastle, Sydney, Nowra and Coomera QLD, TMS operates in all of the eastern states of Australia.
TMS has experienced rapid growth in Field Services over recent years and requires administrative support to assist in the efficiency of our Field Services.
We are currently seeking a Project Support Administration team member to join our team to provide comprehensive administrative support.The day to day functions of Total Metering Service are comprehensive and time critical.
This position could be suitable for a Trainee-ship for suitable applicants and would include payed release from work for TAFE study.
The following attributes are essential:
- A strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and organised
- Attention to detail
- Pride in personal appearance
- Pride in producing quality work
- Ability to work as part of a team and on a self-directed basis
- A proven history of being a strong team player with a "can do" attitude
- A proactive approach to work.
- A willingness to learn new systems
Responsibilities will include
- Adhere to duties and deadlines set out by procedures
- Accurately schedule and process work orders.
- Communicate directly by email and telephone with our clients and staff
- Work effectively as part of a team
To assist us in assessing your application, please provide a response, giving examples, to the following criteria:
- Strong administration skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, predominantly, Excel
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Strong and confident, written and verbal communication skills.
A Resume must be forwarded with a cover letter to support your application.
Please note: Applicants who do not address the points above, will not be considered for the position.
The following qualifications are desirable but not essential to the position: - Certificate II in Business Administration - Certificate III / IV in Office Administration
The position is based in Dubbo and is a Full Time position. Application close Saturday October 22.
Job Type: The position is currently offered as part time, up to 20 hours per week, with a view to grow into a 36 hour week permanent position
Job Type: Part-time
- Office Administration: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Dubbo NSW