Service And Application Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Polyglot Group Melbourne
Polyglot Group Melbourne urgently required following position for Service And Application Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service And Application Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Polyglot Group Melbourne Jobs Details:
We’re assisting a European industrial pump manufacturer, operating in 90 countries worldwide to find them a Service and Application Engineer. Your new office will be based in South-East Melbourne where you will join a small, friendly team of 4 members.
Job tasks and responsibilities
In a small team, you will wear many hats and support in a wide range of business activities and tasks. You’ll carry out hands-on site routine system maintenance and technical support, site audits, emergency repairs and be responsible for the daily tracking of open and closed service tickets. You’ll also provide technical support to customers to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
Other activities include:
– You’ll oversee the inventory and stock management
– You’ll prepare quotations for pumps, spare parts and services
– pump assembly and maintenance activity in the warehouse
– Goods receiving/dispatching and ensure correct tagging
Skills and experience
– You have 3 years’ experience in the pumps, fluid handling or industrial/food processes industry, ideally with experience in technical service and maintenance of industrial pumps, valves and machines
– You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
– You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable establishing contacts over the phone and consulting and guiding costumers
– You have a positive attitude and are resilient and proactive when it comes to overcoming objections and obstacles
– You have structured work methods and strong organizational skills – You enjoy learning every day and adapting tasks according to the company's development
– You know what team spirit means, are passionate about what you are doing and highly committed to creating a successful business story
Job benefits and perks
– Fantastic growth opportunity within a global market leader
– $80k base salary + Super
– Regular training and further education according to personal requirements
– The potential for personal and professional development within a dynamic company
– Your new office will be in North-East Melbourne (15 km away from CBD)
If you are seeking a fresh challenge and an opportunity to progress in your sales career, please apply now.
Our recruitment process: Initial phone interview, a face-to-face interview and meeting with our client.