Parts Customer Help Desk Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Parts Customer Help Desk Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Parts Customer Help Desk Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the National Parts and Accessories division in the role of Parts Customer Help Desk Advisor based at Altona, Victoria. This is a max term opportunity, with an immediate start through to April 2021.
The primary responsibility of the role is to assist the Parts Centre Help Desk team with the administration of customer service, communication and parts consultation to the Dealer Network.
The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for all parts enquiries from Toyota’s dealer network.
This is a max term opportunity, with an immediate start through to April 2021.
What are you responsible for?
- Assists with Parts Centre Help Desk calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner and in line with appropriate sales policies and procedures to ensure customer service excellence.
- Provide Dealer Network with relevant information on parts
- Supports systems and processes to effectively gather and monitor call centre data to assist with identifying risks, opportunities and improvement areas.
- Gather and summarise information and data; prepares and distributes PCHD reports, in order to ensure sound decision making based on accurate and timely information.
- Maintaining reporting systems and developing reports in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Liaise with TMC to ensure correct parts and part numbers are provided
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in parts interpretation
- A motivated individual with transferrable skills
- Exceptional communication skills, time management and the ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of vehicle parts will be highly regarded
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadline and prioritise workload
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.