Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Sydney
Schneider Electric Sydney urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Sydney Jobs Details:
Who are we?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Based in Sydney, we are now actively recruiting a Project Manager
. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, engineer and deliver reliable systems that comply with the project specification and statutory and Schneider Electric Buildings Australia standards, whilst ensuring the project is completed on time with maximum profitability.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, provide supervision and assist in the direction of Field Service Engineers and supply instruction in all aspects of project management.
- Provide operational review of sales estimates where required to ensure quality and accuracy of sales estimates and proactive contribute to the overall profitability of the Region
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Tertiary or trade qualifications in a related discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic)
- Working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Working knowledge of contracting procedures, Schneider Electric Buildings Australia and commercial realities.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant
- Strong organizational and time management skills
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Primary Location : AU-New South Wales-Sydney - Macquarie Park
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing