Retail Commercial Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Toyota
Toyota urgently required following position for Retail Commercial Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Commercial Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Toyota Jobs Details:
Oh what a feeling!
After 50 years, Toyota has grown to be Australia’s leading automotive company. In doing so, we have overcome great difficulties, brought forth strong leaders and fostered the talents of many Australians.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the Franchise Development Division, in the role of Retail Commercial Coordinator. You will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the Retail Intelligence and Vendor Communications projects across the business, encouraging cooperation, coordination and alignment of TUNE activities in order to enable Dealer communications, profitability, logistics and performance for the Toyota and Lexus brands.
Pivotal to your success is your ability to be a people person, exceptional communicator, self-starter, time management and organisational skills.
What will you do?
- Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable processing on a monthly basis
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of processes and procedures for Retail Development
- Act as the key contact for stakeholders in relation to commercial, financial, and general business activities. Resolve any queries and issues, and escalates matters to minimise risk
- Maintain project schedules and budgets in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
- Support the coordination of forums to ensure that plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Assist with the gathering, summary and analysis of information
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent
- 2+ years’ accumulative experience
- SAP experience desirable
- Experience in project coordination desirable
- Understanding of the automotive industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to multitask and flexibility
- Recent Graduates looking to pursue a career in sales or commercial management will also be considered
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to partake in our Employee Subsidised Lease Scheme, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), free onsite parking, subsidised health insurance, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities.