Would You Like Break Into Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Perpetual Sydney
Perpetual Sydney urgently required following position for Would You Like Break Into Financial Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Would You Like Break Into Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Perpetual Sydney Jobs Details:
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Winner of Best Workplace Flexibility program 2016
- Work for a trusted and respected brand in the market
Have you recently completed your professional training and looking at options for what to do next? The Perpetual's Corporate Securities team has an opportunity for a highly numerate individual to assist in the management of syndicated loans.
This role suits an individual who has completed an accounting degree/qualification and is seeking positions outside of 'traditional' accounting roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start 2018, develop a career in Financial Services and work in a supportive, dynamic and collaborative team. This position offers career development (the current incumbent is moving into another role internally), thought leadership and a chance to work in one of Perpetualâ€™s most successful division.
In this role you will assist with the management of a portfolio of clients. Working closely with the established team, you will:
- Liaise with external solicitors and the clients in connection with the performance of trustees or agents duties and obligations
- Assist with transactions including negotiations on documentation, minimising legal and operational risks and executing operational requirements
- Monitor diaries in the Salesforce system on a regular basis to ensure the trustee or agent is executing its duties in a timely and appropriate manner and is compliant with all obligations
- Maintain relationships with clients and external service providers
- Participate in projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Completed an Accounting qualification (or legal qualification) and seeking a role outside of the 'traditional' options.
- You will have excellent client management skills i.e. you will enjoy working and liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
At Perpetual you will be supported by exceptional people, able to grow your skills and career. Your well-being is important to us and we offer a range of flexibility to meet your personal and professional goals.
How to Apply
Your opportunity could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today.
Not the right role for you? Join our talent community here.
Perpetual is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.