Receptionist Regis Blackburn Jobs Vacancy in Regis Aged Care
Regis Aged Care urgently required following position for Receptionist Regis Blackburn. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Regis Blackburn Jobs Vacancy in Regis Aged Care Jobs Details:
A Receptionist / Administration Assistant position is vacant for an experienced individual to join our team at our Regis Blackburn facility!
Regis is one of the largest Aged Care providers in Australia and places it's focus on continuously improving the quality of care delivered to each of our residents.
Located in Blackburn, the Receptionist role is based within our aged care facility, Regis Blackburn.
As a key member of the administration team, your role will include, but not be limited to the following tasks;
- Answering all telephone enquiries
- Maintain files and documentation
- General typing and data entry
- Stationery ordering and petty cash management
- Assisting with staff rosters and training schedules
- Ensure efficient operation of the front reception area
- Assisting with visitor enquiries and conducting facility tours
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an autonomous capacity
- Strong accuracy and data entry skills
- PC literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn internal software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding communication, telephone and customer service skills
- Experience working within a busy and constantly changing environment
- Bright and friendly demeanour, with a willingness to assist with all customer and resident enquiries
Previous experience in Healthcare Administration is desirable. This position will suit someone who is outgoing, friendly and who relates well to the elderly. It requires someone with an excellent phone manner and IT Skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
Regis offer ongoing training opportunities and a clear development path for all staff.
If you are experienced in all of the above areas, please apply today!
Regis is living, with support