Nsw Technical Support Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nayler Brisbane
Nayler Brisbane urgently required following position for Nsw Technical Support Training Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nsw Technical Support Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nayler Brisbane Jobs Details:
Electrical Industry Background / Trade Qualifications
“Hands on” in-field Training & Group training presentations
$85 – 95K + Car + Super + Bonus NEG
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established International Company, part of a Global world class manufacturer and provider of technical products and solutions for the Electrical and Industrial sectors. An innovative industry leader with a strong Company presence and Brand market awareness throughout Australia and NZ, the Company continue to expand their quality product offering to their customers at all times ensuring the highest quality of product standards, technical communications and compliance are maintained and aligned to Australian, NZ and International electrical standards.
Based in Sydney, as NSW Technical Support & Training Manager, and part of a National training team, you will be responsible for providing technical support and training to both staff and customers on the company’s full range of products throughout NSW. This will involve:
- Training and coaching “in the field” as well as presenting more formally in the corporate environment to both small and large groups. ie Electrical Contractors, Electrical Wholesalers, etc
- Providing Product and application training to internal and external sales staff
- Ensuring all Sales Representatives are provided with appropriate technical material
- Providing technical support which will include technical problem solving / handling queries
- Supporting External Sales Representatives in field coaching, product presentations, product training
- Working with the training team across Australia in relation to developing training material and product displays, updating the companies Technical Library etc
- Ensuring all work is completed according to the Companies quality, health and safety and environmental duty.
With appropriate Electrical Trade or Electrical Engineering qualifications, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the delivery of technical training and support programs (at various levels) within a professional business trade environment. Further, you will: have excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills, be able to relate to a broad range of personnel at all levels, be intuitive, adaptive and able to quickly assess situations, be patient and tolerant, highly customer focused, proactive and self-motivated, and most of all enjoy supporting and providing a level of training and development that instills confidence and performance in a team. With strong IT skills, you will be well planned and organized, able to prioritise, and drive successful company outcomes. Travel required throughout NSW. Salary package negotiated will be commensurate with experience.
Send details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 401582/RN – or call Rhyl on 0413 873 555