Sales Representative Companion Animal Jobs Vacancy in The Aicila Group
The Aicila Group urgently required following position for Sales Representative Companion Animal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Companion Animal Jobs Vacancy in The Aicila Group Jobs Details:
Sales Representative – Companion Animal
We are proud to offer this unrivaled and rare opportunity to the market. Our client is a global animal health company working toward shaping the future of prevention and treatment when it comes to animal health. This leader in premium branded products is currently looking for a sales representative to join their Companion Animal and Equine team.
Are you passionate about animal health? Do you thrive on finding business opportunities to improve care standards? Do you love working closely with veterinarians, resellers and pet parents? As the sales representative for this territory, we need you to deliver sales results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through product placement. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships and is happy to deliver results. You can grasp trial data and scientific knowledge but are equally capable of translating that information to a variety of audiences. You have loads of personal drive, highly motivated to succeed, provide valuable commercial insights and have an astute mind for business analysis. We envisage you with a consistent track record in sales and the ability to handle key accounts with maturity and confidence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build demand and sales by demonstrating the value of products in the companion animal product suite to a broad audience of clientele.
- Maintain existing and generate business relationships with key partners, clients and customers by travelling across the assigned territory.
- Run the territory consistent with our client’s marketing strategies and deliver on sales objectives by detailing campaigns and promotions to your client base
- Plan effective and productive call cycles to pet re-sellers, specialist veterinarians and Industry KOL’s within the designated territory
- Implement sales strategies to improve revenue growth in the area by identifying untapped business opportunities.
- Craft training programs for clients and their staff to increase awareness, usage and sales through the retail network
- Perform presentations of highly technical information that will assist in the sales process of the product range.
You will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Business or similar highly desired
- We want you to have more than 2 years B2B and B2C sales experience
- A valid Australian Drivers’ License
- Strong sense of business insight with proven skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel around the given territory with overnight stays required
A competitive package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.